Shorten the Lengthy Order-Entry Process and Eliminate Costly Errors
Lack of access to on-hand inventory in the order-entry process increases the margin of error and wastes time – the most important resource for a job shop. With 30+ years of development, JobBOSS’ robust software understands each step a job shop takes in processing an order. We’ve created a flexible management software with the ability to generate different types of work orders and split orders – increasing your ability to adapt and respond to ever-changing customer requests in a time-sensitive way.
Deliver More Orders with Less Resources, and Improve Customer and Supplier Satisfaction
For most shops, no two jobs are alike. With JobBOSS order processing, employees can easily track each job as it moves from one stage to the next, giving your team complete visibility and control. By accessing real-time customer order information at any point in the order process, you will see customer and supplier satisfaction increase. For shops that ship a significant number of parts directly out of finished goods inventory, a streamlined sales order entry process lets you easily ship parts from stock.
JobBOSS Order Processing Software allows users to:
- Move from quotes to orders with no additional steps or data entry required
- Process quick-run jobs, complex assemblies, blanket orders with releases, and time and material jobs—the flexibility is yours
- Make changes to any job, including quantities and due dates, even when it’s already in process
- Handle jobs that require routing options, such as varying run time methods, overlapping operations, and efficiency projections
- Handle repetitive manufacturing through a standard operations file with default set-up and run times to create routings
- Notify purchasing of any part shortages instantly
- Choose from various format options to print the shop traveler
- Support unlimited text at the job level, individual routing level, and bill of material level