- CenterPoint Payroll automatically integrates your shop employees' time, attendance and payroll information to JobBOSS General Ledger.
- Your CenterPoint Payroll software always stays up-to-date.
- No more manual payroll in Excel!
- Robust reporting capabilities.
- Automate business processes and manage your tasks from quote to cash
- Monitor, understand, manage and maximize sales performance
- Seamlessly integrates customer data across the organization into one database
Business Activity Monitoring
KnowledgeSync Event Manager is a business activity monitoring, alerting, and automation tool. KnowledgeSync may be applied to challenges in every part of a business, leading to decreased costs, increased productivity, improved customer satisfaction and even higher revenue.
- Faster turnaround for jobs and quotes
- Easily create material records for accurate materials master
- Non-Engineering staff can easily manage complex BOMS to create jobs
- Improved quality and product consistency
- Compliance with quality standards
- Maintain and measure the cost and frequency of quality events
- Manage work assignments based on material and operator availability, and schedule employee work hours online
- Put the power in the operators’ hands, letting them work off of dispatch lists to select their next jobs
- Add floor notes into time-entry to improve communication back to the job
- Get instant access to outstanding quotes by customer, date, financial value and more
- Always on access gives you real-time status updates on every order in your shop.
- Anywhere-anytime information on the number and value of orders entered today, and your on-time shipping percentage
- Accounts Receivable lets you bill your customers as orders are shipped, and provides all of the standard accounts receivable reporting
- From receiving your vendor invoices to reconciling your checks, Accounts Payable tracks the cost of doing business
- General Ledger provides all of your financial statements
- Using the same login details to switch effortlessly between the integrated solution
- Automatically syncing your customer and vendor information
- Entering data only once to reduce errors and improve productivity
Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
Many industries, including retail, automotive, medical and food, require the constant transmission of invoice, order and shipment information between them and their trading partners. Exact Electronic Data Exchange (EDI) makes this transmission as efficient as possible by reducing overhead and keeping a high level of production.