Why Settle for Accounting Systems that Don’t Work Together?
JobBOSS Accounting is designed for companies that want to manage their office, shop and finances in one integrated system. It integrates with JobBOSS to organize all of your data in one database saving you time by eliminating duplicate data entry and automating tasks.
JobBOSS Accounting was created using the Generally Accepted Accounting Practices (GAAP) for manufacturing accounting systems. Thousands of custom, mixed-mode and service manufacturing shop customers choose JobBOSS Accounting to meet their shop’s financial needs.
Manage Your Finances from Quote to Cash with One Integrated System
JobBOSS Accounting allows you to manage all of your finances from one dedicated manufacturing accounting system. There is no need to re-enter information as it flows from shop management into accounting. The core JobBOSS Accounting features include:
- Accounts Receivable: Bill your customers as orders are shipped and provide all standard accounts receivable reporting such as: aging, sales reports, deposit reports, sales journals, and more. You determine the aging dates of your receivables and which customers you send statements. Accounts Receivable provides sales analysis by customer, salesman, group and sales classification, and you can invoice by shipment or miscellaneous billing.
- Accounts Payable: From receiving your vendor invoices to reconciling your checks, Accounts Payable tracks the cost of doing business, monitors cash requirements, automates the check writing process and provides an easy-to-follow audit trail. Accounts Payable automatically posts the actual costs incurred to specific jobs in JobBOSS. Variances can be viewed between estimated and actual costs.
- General Ledger: Provides all of your financial statements. You can quickly and easily generate your monthly financial statements on a timely basis. General Ledger is automatically updated by entries made to Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable. You can create comparative statements, from last year’s budget to this year and maintain an overall budget.
- Using the same login details to switch effortlessly between solutions
- Automatically syncing your customer and vendor information
- Entering data only once to reduce errors and improve productivity
- Leveraging additional reporting capabilities
Accounting Integrations: Intuit QuickBooks and Sage 50 (Canada)
Don’t Give Up Your Favorite Accounting Software - Enhance It with JobBOSS
Many small manufacturers use multiple systems to run their business which causes an accountant or bookkeeper to use multiple systems to reconcile business transactions. The result? A lack of real-time visibility, efficiency and accuracy in overall operations.
A simple solution exists. JobBOSS integrates with Intuit QuickBooks® and Sage 50®, building on the way you do business today instead of starting from scratch. Regardless of which accounting package you use, you can now drill down into details of any operation and track it through financial reconciliation. Clear dashboards, ‘To Do’ lists and alerts keep you proactive and on top of your business. It’s the simple and seamless way to go.
Enter Data Once, and Reduce Preventable Mistakes
When QuickBooks or Sage 50 is used with JobBOSS, data is entered once and transfers seamlessly between the two applications. The time your employees spend entering data will be reduced and your data will be more reliable.
QuickBooks and Sage 50 integrate with JobBOSS to deliver operational flexibility and simplicity. You can keep your accounts and business data up to date by: