Errors and Lack of Accountability Associated with Manual Processes Become a Thing of the Past
Exact Synergy Enterprise (ESE), combined with JobBOSS, creates a powerful duo that integrates, manages, controls and improves the way your people work together. Among its many capabilities, Synergy Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Workflow are the most popular and widely used.
Win More Quotes and Track Historical Trends with CRM
With Synergy Enterprise CRM, your entire value chain gets a portal view of the workplace: relating customers to employees, business partners, and suppliers. Synergy provides all stakeholders with a 360-degree view of all relevant activities and communications. From within synergy, you can manage the sales cycle including uploading leads, view a complete overview of sales and pipeline opportunities, and closed deals.
Using CRM, you can create and manage new sales opportunities without ever leaving the JobBOSS environment. The fully integrated CRM provides you with comprehensive sales management, and the ability to automatically generate quotes with relevant follow-up actions. Once an estimate has been accepted, the system creates a linked project, order or invoice. Sales opportunity scoring, projected figures and order dates are there at your fingertips and data entry is kept to a minimum. With a centralized portal, you will improve collaboration with your customers. Customers can log into a centralized system, with assigned permissions, to immediately see the status of an order or submit a new request for proposal.
Automate Business Processes from Quote to Cash with Workflow Management
JobBOSS Workflow automates repeatable business activities, from simple tasks to complete company-wide processes. Never again ask a colleague if he received your email. You can monitor activity in the system.
Workflow gives you control and visibility into your processes, providing you with a single source for automating, managing and tracking each job and your business’ related processes and information. Errors and lack of accountability associated with manual processes become a thing of the past.
Workflow comes with a commonly used and pre-defined workflow template or you can configure templates that fit your specific business needs.
- Communicate: facilitate interdepartmental communication with improved visibility to all stakeholders
- Collaborate: effortlessly connect customers, employees, vendors and partners
- Consistency: Store all customer communication in one central repository
- Manage: conquer business processes that affect relationships such as complaints, concerns, and issues
- Control: gain visibility and control to drive successful business performance
- Sell: create, view and share dependent, inter-related sales information to collaborate across the business
- Punctuality: enforce accountability and compliance with consistent processes