Implementing an ERP System can be a daunting task - it takes the correct tools, guidance, time and expertise to ensure the software you invest in helps your business succeed. Over the course of 30 years and more than 5,000 successful implementations, JobBOSS has created a proven 6 step implementation process to ensure your success and ROI.
Six Step Implementation Process
- Plan - Proper planning for your implementation is critical to your success. JobBOSS Implementation Guidance Representatives assist you in planning and getting started.
- Learn - People learn differently, this is why JobBOSS offers a wide variety of training platforms for our customers. Each employee can become an expert of JobBOSS on their time, their pace and their learning style.
- Personalize - Once you have learned the functionality of the software, it’s time to apply it to your specific business requirements. Our Senior Consultants help you uncover inefficiency and redundancies to streamline your business processes in the shop and front office. They have a combined domain expertise of over 200 years in the manufacturing industry and hold certifications and degrees to include BA, MBA, CPIM and CPA.
- Practice - Practice makes perfect! Join us in instructor led online classes, watch video tutorials or practice using in-software training databases. Through practice, employees gain an understanding of JobBOSS and how it integrates with your shop’s daily operations.
- Go Live - Your users have been trained and tested and are now ERP experts. It is time to execute your plan and go live with JobBOSS.
- Maintain - Whether your company experiences changes in management, personnel, technology or growth, JobBOSS will continue to offer additional training courses, product updates, and specialized consulting services to guarantee prolonged success.