Minneapolis, MN – January 10, 2013
Exact, your trusted advisor and a leading provider of business solutions for small- to medium-sized (SMB) manufacturing and distribution companies, is announcing an addition to its Professional Services offering, the JobBOSS ² Blueprint Implementation Service.
This service signifies a commitment by JobBOSS ² to deliver the highest quality products and services to leading manufacturing companies, and was created to ensure the successful implementation and integration of JobBOSS ² software solutions. The JB Blueprint implementation service is based on standards established by the world-recognized authority on project management, the Project Management Institute (PMI).
"Our customers, and indeed the market, recognize the unique skills JobBOSS ² brings to shop management software," said Victoria McCartney, JobBOSS ² Customer Services Manager. "Offering this service to our customers demonstrates our commitment to helping manufacturing companies optimize their operations and rounds out our comprehensive Services offering, which also includes consulting, technical support and robust, flexible training.”
Key Elements of JobBOSS ² Blueprint Implementation Service
- Project Launch – A major key to a successful implementation is the support of senior management and the adoption by the company. The goal of this phase is to educate staff as to the benefits they will see by using the JobBOSS ² application.
- Preparation & Planning – Like creating plans for custom orders, a good plan for implementing software is necessary. During the planning phase together we create a project timeline that meshes with the company calendar to minimize the impact on the business.
- Data Prep – It takes a lot of information to run your business. This phase defines how the new application will integrate with the other systems that are being use to manage business.
- Testing & Training – Good testing is a way to minimize issues on day one of a cutover to a new application. The testing phase is about testing the JobBOSS ² software, as it resides in your work environment. Lack of executive sponsorship is a leading cause for application implementation failures. The second is the staff not embracing the new system. This often is due to inadequate training. With good training, appropriate to the role, staff will feel comfortable with the new system.
- Project Evaluation - Throughout the JB Blueprint Plan, there are mutually agreed upon checkpoints and milestones where we discuss the project schedule and status of each phase. This final phase is an effort to examine the overall project processes and celebrate the successes.
The JB Blueprint implementation service has received strong responses from new customers. The results are amazing, with each shop realizing how much of an impact JobBOSS ² can make on their daily operations with proper implementation and the increased visibility into their production line.
Exact. Focus on What's Next.
Exact is a leading global supplier of business software. Since we began in 1984, our focus has shifted from supporting financial processes to providing a complete ERP offering for small and medium-sized businesses. Innovative solutions such as Exact Globe, Exact Synergy and Exact Online support over 100,000 customers – local and international companies – in the daily management of their business.
Exact develops industry-specific on-premise and cloud solutions for manufacturing, wholesale and distribution, professional services and accountancy. Exact is headquartered in Delft, the Netherlands, and has been listed on the NYSE Euronext Amsterdam as EXACT.AS since June 1999. The company booked revenue of € 213 million in 2013.