Missed Delivery Dates Create Unhappy Customers
Customer shipping requirements are as unique as the customer. When they are not met, customers don’t come back. JobBOSS2 Shipping allows you to easily keep track of delivery schedules and review shipment history in a timely manner.
Quickly generate shipping documents including pack lists, shipping labels and if needed, bill of lading, at the time of shipment. Robust reporting helps you keep track of your on-time delivery rate. With JobBOSS2 Shipping, you can handle over or under-shipments and meet customers’ changing delivery requirements, right up until the moment they ship.
Put Precision into Your Shipping Process and Meet Delivery Dates Every Time
JobBOSS2 shipping lets you track all delivery schedules and review shipment history with ease, allowing you to:
- Meet customer ship dates, and tracking early or late shipments
- Analyze delivery performance to improve on-time deliverables
- Track shipments online
- Manage multiple ship addresses for customers
- Record ship data to make good decisions on future orders
- Prepare packing lists and Bills of Lading
- Track customer returns
- Handle parts return quickly and easily
- Monitor upcoming deliveries so you ship on time
- Track all movement of sub contracted services to and from the vendor