Challenges you face
As a captive shop, you may provide prototype machining, tooling engineering, fabricating or other custom work to support your main manufacturing facility’s needs. Though part of a larger company, your shop department needs to operate as your own entity when it comes to shop management. You want to justify your productivity and profits as if you operated independently.
With JobBOSS ² Shop Management Software, you can manage your captive shop as an independent operation. At the same time JobBOSS ² offers open architecture, giving you the ability to access your data and also tie in with your corporate ERP.
Begin managing as your own entity
- Do your own shop planning, scheduling and costing
- Issue your own jobs with detailed routing
- Manage your own schedules, track real time data and accumulate costing information
- Monitor shop and employee productivity
- Serve your own company, as well as track outside work
- JobBOSS ² shop management can run on its own with no accounting module requirement or extra steps for accurate job costing.
JobBOSS ² shop management is the choice of captive shops in industries ranging from automotive to racing to US government agencies. Three branches of the armed services use JobBOSS ². Put your shop on the fast track and get control using JobBOSS ²!
Why captive shops in industries from automotive to racing to the US armed services use JobBOSS ²
- Work order processing to define and track all types of individual jobs, whether single level parts, or complex assemblies, repair, or quick turnaround jobs.
- Robust job and shop scheduling to help manage workloads, run what-if scenarios, and optimize shop capacity with scheduling board capabilities and dashboard for real time visibility.
- Real-time data collection for up-to-the-minute job status and monitoring of employee time and performance efficiencies
- Calculations of actual time and job costing to determine actual job cost with no accounting tie-ins required.
- JobBOSS ² open architecture to allow access to data and tie in with corporate ERP.