Challenges you face
Successful screw machine shops are diversifying. They are using lean manufacturing to cope with global competition, steeper material costs and cost pressure from customers to keep their current pricing – and still maintain profitability.
Efficient planning and scheduling based on lots, releases, or split jobs determine your success. You manage change while balancing workflows and anticipating bottlenecks. Customers move ship dates, jobs get bumped, materials arrive late. Screw machine shops have to leverage material price breaks from vendors, streamline work through the shop to avoid overtime, and monitor outside vendors shipments to keep jobs on track and meet ship dates. All the while, you control costs to protect some profitability per job.
JobBOSS ² Shop Management Software helps you update schedules and dependencies, integrate inside operations and variables with outside operations, and purchase materials at optimal times. It gives you tools to quote accurately with part history information at your fingertips. It flags problems for fast response.
JobBOSS ² monitors your performance from quote to cash to leverage your productivity and profitability. Metrics watch throughput time and sales volume per employee. Faster, cheaper, better is what your customers demand. Give it to them.
JobBOSS ² is shop management for screw machine shops
- Flexible scheduling - Lots, multiples release, split jobs: JobBOSS ² provides the deep functionality to manage change when customers alter quantity, scope, design and due dates.
- Automated processes - efficiencies from repeated processes save man hours. Enter data once, share throughout the shop. Accounting happens automatically every month, no re-keying of data, whether with our JobBOSS ² accounting solution or integration to QuickbooksTM accounting.
- Real time information - shortens turnaround. Achieve real time access to set up, run times and production runs. Monitor labor costs and material usages for timely decision making. Gain jobs by working faster than your competition.
- Job History - helps you work lean to decrease cost and time to make a part, which leads to customer loyalty.
- Automated real time metrics - via dashboards make it easy to track and increase employee productivity, see your quote conversion rate, delivery and financial performance.
Flexible, easy-to-use software for long-term growth
- Easy navigation from back to front office screens allows you to multi-task and reduce overhead.
- Robust, fully integrated business modules, from shop floor to front office to quality, make it easy to manage a small workforce or a multi-site enterprise.
- A broad suite of modules means you scale your system for the present and build as you grow. One fully integrated database with dashboards makes metrics simple.