Challenges you face:
As a mixed-mode manufacturer, you need to be able to process orders for finished goods that you make to stock –whether they are repeat orders or one-off/custom builds. JobBOSS makes it possible for job shops to decide at the time of order entry if the parts can be shipped from stock, or if you need to cut a purchase order to buy the parts from a vendor or release a job to your shop to fabricate the parts.
As you continue to diversify your business to stay competitive in the manufacturing industry, JobBOSS allows you the flexibility and control to process orders based on your current supply and demand for the finished goods your customer orders.
With JobBOSS, everything connects seamlessly.
- Operate in make-to-order and make-to-stock modes—or make the strategic decision to offer mixed mode manufacturing with one fully-integrated system, offering greater control and flexibility
- Improve forecast accuracy—with the ability to easily manage production schedules and raw materials, your ability to forecast and predict increases
- Scale your system for the present and grow with JobBOSS as your needs change. Start with quoting, order entry, material receiving, labor reporting and shipping and grow from there.
- Automated processes—particularly for contract manufacturers, gaining efficiencies from repeated processes can save man hours and boost profits. Enter data once, share with the shop.
Flexible, easy-to-use software for long-term growth:
- Control customer requirements at the line-item level
- Capture customer, job and inventory information to fulfill customer orders
- Ensure revenues are maintained and reported correctly