Never Lose a Job Again Because of Delayed Quotes
The simple fact is that delayed quotes result in lost business. Responding quickly is the foundation of customer satisfaction and loyalty, and is a core value in the JobBOSS² way of business.
Having immediate visibility into true labor and materials costs gives you increased accuracy and confidence in your quotes – as well as increased overall control of your business profitability. By ensuring costs are documented, your estimators have the most current figures at their fingertips, so profitability is no longer a guessing game, and employees aren’t relying on a colleague’s memory to quote a job.
With JobBOSS² Quote Processing, you know your submitted bids are competitive, while providing the margin to keep your business profitable.
JobBOSS² Quote Processing sets the foundation for the best start to each job, allowing you to:
- Produce quotes accurately and faster than ever before
- Pull from part history, copy quotes into new orders, and create repeat quotes with ease
- Check inventory of parts, materials and purchase history during quoting process
- Forecast profit margins by factoring in every aspect of part cost including routings, labor, materials, quantity breaks, and more
- Handle multiple quantities—alternate routing, material price breaks and subcontract costs
- Provide a quick quote or a detailed quote, for single-level and multi-level assemblies
- Copy data automatically to a job—no re-entry of part information is required
- Share the quote with the customer via e-mail or fax, without ever leaving JobBOSS²
- See your win rate, and share that detail with sales to understand which quotes turn into sales