ERP Software for Job Shops & Machine Shops
Challenges you face
Managing change, balancing workflows, and anticipating bottlenecks challenge any machine shop. Customers move ship dates, jobs get bumped, materials arrive late. A machine may go down. An employee doesn’t show. JobBOSS ² Shop Management Software helps you update schedules and dependencies, integrate inside operations and variables with outside operations, and purchase materials at optimal times. It gives you tools to quote accurately, and to see problems for fast response. It monitors performance from quote to cash to leverage your productivity and profitability. Your work force may be small but nimble and that’s your strength. Maximize it with JobBOSS ².
Why JobBOSS ² = machine shop efficiency
- Flexible scheduling - customers change their minds: quantity, scope, design, due dates. JobBOSS ² provides the deep functionality to manage change and its shifting dependencies.
- Automated processes - efficiencies from repeated processes save man hours. Enter data once, share throughout the shop. Accounting happens automatically every month, no re-keying of data, whether with our JobBOSS ² accounting solution or integration to Quickbooks.™
- Real time information - shortens turnaround. Achieve real time access to set up, run times and production runs. Monitor labor costs and material usages for timely decision making. Gain jobs by working faster than the competition.
- Job History - helps you work lean to decrease cost and time to make a part, which leads to customer loyalty.
- Automated real time metrics - via dashboards make it easy to track and increase employee productivity, see your quote conversion rate, delivery and financial performance, etc.
Flexible, easy-to-use software for long-term growth
- Easy navigation from back to front office screens allows you to multi-task and reduce overhead.
- Robust, fully integrated business modules, from shop floor to front office to quality, make it easy to manage a small workforce or a multi-site enterprise.
- A broad suite of modules means you scale your system for the present and build as you grow. One fully integrated database with dashboards makes metrics simple.