If you want a clear picture of what ERP shop management software costs, the simple answer is – it depends. With JobBOSS you get multiple options for flexible software, hosting and payment terms. We help simplify the choice and ensure your software meets your business needs, and your budget.
- Typically referred to as “perpetual license,” purchasing JobBOSS gives you full access and ownership of the software. You pay up front and own the software forever.
- A maintenance fee is paid on each annual renewal date to cover the ongoing cost of product maintenance, customer support and product development.
- Key factors that influence the price of JobBOSS On-Premise software include the number of users and third-party add-ons.
- Our complete, quote-to-cash shop management software is the best value in the market. Talk to a JobBOSS expert to get a quote tailored just for you and your business needs.
- You pay to use (not own) the software over a 1-year or 3-year contract, then either renew or terminate your contract.
- Monthly subscription fee includes product maintenance, development, and customer support.
- Subscription payments are automatically billed to your credit card.
- 1-year contract: $95 per month per seat.
- 3-year contract: $70 per month per seat.
- Some add-on modules are available at additional cost (Quality by uniPoint and 1EDI Source, Crystal Reports, SPS Commerce EDI integration, SQL server and AutoVue 3D are not available under the subscription model).
- Buyout option available at any point in the contract