JobBOSS² Shop Management Solutions, an ECI Software Solutions company, serves over 7,000 manufacturers with software and business support. JobBOSS² was first developed in 1984 by a job shop manager that needed a better way to run his business. Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota – 30 minutes from that original job shop – today’s JobBOSS² team continues to innovate and support the industry’s most flexible manufacturing shop management software. JobBOSS² is owned and operated in the United States, with customers in the U.S., Canada, and around the world.
As an ECI Software Solutions company, JobBOSS² shares common values that drive employee culture and performance, and customer satisfaction. Community engagement is incredibly important to both ECI and JobBOSS², and the Everyday Hero Award and Community Heartbeat Program are just a couple of examples that illustrate how these values extend to our customers and local communities.
FLEXIBILITY — JobBOSS² is deeply customizable and flexible.
JobBOSS² gives you the power of choice with flexibility in deployment models, customization and pricing to fit your business needs.
- JobBOSS² is available as on-premises software, or hosted (private hosting) software, and is unparalleled in its ability to handle changes on the fly. It is the only solution offering a true 'job' flow. You can take a quote right to a job, or start with any type of job in JobBOSS²: single level, multi-level assembly, blanket orders, split jobs, time and material jobs.
- Full ISO/AS9100 Quality offering and CRM/HRM/Workflow management modules to provide a complete ERP solution.
AMERICAN MADE WITH A GLOBAL FOOTPRINT — We're proud to be owned and operated in the United States.
- JobBOSS was founded over 30 years ago in Minneapolis, Minnesota by a job shop programmer – and we’re still headquartered in Minneapolis to this day.
- ECI Software Solutions, our parent company, is headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas and employs over 500 people between their Texas headquarters and various business units across the U.S.
- Over 7,000 shops in the US, Canada, and worldwide have chosen JobBOSS² to help their business grow.
- Have a question for our Support Staff? You’ll be speaking to someone based right here at our Minneapolis headquarters.
COMMITMENT and CULTURE — We’re focused on your success.
For 30 years, JobBOSS² has continued to be the leading shop management solution for small and medium make-to-order and mixed-mode manufacturers – over 6,000 shops use JobBOSS!
- Our first customer from 1984 is still on board with us today.
- We listen to our customers. Product updates/enhancements come directly from JobBOSS² users – if you’re a customer with a suggestion, please drop us a line on our Ideas Portal.
- Average tenure with the company is over seven years. We have a great mix of deep manufacturing experience with the freshest ideas and best practices that fuel innovation and growth.
- JobBOSS² Company Mission: Empower entrepreneurs to transform the future of manufacturing.
- Community engagement is central to the culture of both ECI and JobBOSS² – check out our Everyday Hero Award and Community Heartbeat Program to learn more about how we live our values as a business.
- As an ECI Software Solution company, we share the CODE core values: Crave Greatness; Own the Outcome; Deliver Awesome; and Embrace Community.
EASY TO USE — JobBOSS workflows are customizable to match your shop’s needs.
JobBOSS is designed to flow like your shop and is organized for businesses where people wear many hats. JobBOSS² makes it easy to move between functions. It follows a logical tab entry pattern with drilldowns and buttons to additional data.
SUPPORT — Our training, service, and support are here when and how you need them.
Have a question for our Support Staff? Whether you contact JobBOSS² support over the phone, email, or chat, you’ll be speaking to someone based at our Minneapolis headquarters.
- Our expert support staff with decades of experience is based in Minneapolis, MN – and has been for over 30 years. Dedicated customer service, technical and application experts are focused solely on JobBOSS² solutions.
- If you or your staff need additional JobBOSS training, choose from our robust menu of training and support options to get you started and maintain your system. On-demand lessons, virtual instructor-led classes, regional classes for beginning and advanced users, and consulting services are offered remotely or on-site.
- Common support questions and answers are available on the Customer Portal 24/7 for online assistance.