JobBOSS Shop Management Solutions, an ECi Software Solutions company, serves over 7,000 manufacturers with software and business support. JobBOSS was first developed in 1984 by a job shop manager that needed a better way to run his business. Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota – 30 minutes from that original job shop – today’s JobBOSS team continues to innovate and support the industry’s most flexible manufacturing shop management software. JobBOSS is owned and operated in the United States, with customers in the U.S., Canada, and around the world.
As an ECi Software Solutions company, JobBOSS shares common values that drive employee culture and performance, and customer satisfaction. Community engagement is incredibly important to both ECi and JobBOSS, and the Everyday Hero Award and Community Heartbeat Program are just a couple of examples that illustrate how these values extend to our customers and local communities.
FLEXIBILITY — JobBOSS is deeply customizable and flexible.
JobBOSS gives you the power of choice with flexibility in deployment models, customization and pricing to fit your business needs.
- JobBOSS is available as on-premise software, or hosted (private hosting) software, and is unparalleled in its ability to handle changes on the fly. It is the only solution offering a true 'job' flow. You can take a quote right to a job, or start with any type of job in JobBOSS: single level, multi-level assembly, blanket orders, split jobs, time and material jobs.
- Full ISO/AS9100 Quality offering and CRM/HRM/Workflow management modules to provide a complete ERP solution.
AMERICAN MADE WITH A GLOBAL FOOTPRINT — We're proud to be owned and operated in the United States.
- JobBOSS was founded over 30 years ago in Minneapolis, Minnesota by a job shop programmer – and we’re still headquartered in Minneapolis to this day.
- ECi Software Solutions, our parent company, is headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas and employs over 500 people between their Texas headquarters and various business units across the U.S.
- Over 7,000 shops in the US, Canada, and worldwide have chosen JobBOSS to help their business grow.
- Have a question for our Support Staff? You’ll be speaking to someone based right here at our Minneapolis headquarters.
COMMITMENT and CULTURE — We’re focused on your success.
For 30 years, JobBOSS has continued to be the leading shop management solution for small and medium make-to-order and mixed-mode manufacturers – over 6,000 shops use JobBOSS!
- Our first customer from 1984 is still on board with us today.
- We listen to our customers. Product updates/enhancements come directly from JobBOSS users – if you’re a customer with a suggestion, please drop us a line on our Ideas Portal.
- Average tenure with the company is over 7 years. We have a great mix of deep manufacturing experience with the freshest ideas and best practices that fuel innovation and growth.
- JobBOSS Company Mission: Empower entrepreneurs to transform the future of manufacturing.
- Community engagement is central to the culture of both ECi and JobBOSS – check out our Everyday Hero Award and Community Heartbeat Program to learn more about how we live our values as a business.
- As an ECi Software Solution company, we share the CODE core values: Crave Greatness; Own the Outcome; Deliver Awesome; and Embrace Community.
EASY TO USE — JobBOSS workflows are customizable to match your shop’s needs.
JobBOSS is designed to flow like your shop and is organized for businesses where people wear many hats. JobBOSS makes it easy to move between functions. It follows a logical tab entry pattern with drilldowns and buttons to additional data.
SUPPORT — Our training, service, and support are here when and how you need them.
Have a question for our Support Staff? Whether you contact JobBOSS support over the phone, email, or chat, you’ll be speaking to someone based at our Minneapolis headquarters.
- Our expert support staff with decades of experience is based in Minneapolis, MN – and has been for over 30 years. Dedicated customer service, technical and application experts are focused solely on JobBOSS solutions.
- If you or your staff need additional JobBOSS training, choose from our robust menu of training and support options to get you started and maintain your system. On-demand lessons, virtual instructor-led classes, regional classes for beginning and advanced users, and consulting services are offered remotely or on-site.
- Common support questions and answers are available on the Customer Portal 24/7 for online assistance.